
TRACKLIST
Parte 1

Parte 2

Baixar Nicole Scherzinger – Her Name Is Nicole | Download Nicole Scherzinger – Her Name Is Nicole | Nicole Scherzinger – Her Name Is Nicole
01. Whatever U Like (feat. T.I.)
02. Breakfast In Bed
03. Baby Love (feat. Will.I.Am)
04. Somebody To Love
05. Physical (feat. Timbaland)
06. Super Villain
07. Happily Never After (feat. Ne-Yo)
08. I’m A Cheat
09. Power’s Out (feat. Sting)
10. Save Me From Myself
11. Puakenikeni (feat. Brick & Lace)
12. Zoo
13. Steam (feat. Eva)
14. Whatever Happens
15. I M.I.S.S. U (feat. Pharrell Williams)
16. Until U Love U
17. By My Side (feat. Akon)
18. Psycho
19. Baby Love (JR Rotem Remix) (feat. Will.I.Am)
02. Breakfast In Bed
03. Baby Love (feat. Will.I.Am)
04. Somebody To Love
05. Physical (feat. Timbaland)
06. Super Villain
07. Happily Never After (feat. Ne-Yo)
08. I’m A Cheat
09. Power’s Out (feat. Sting)
10. Save Me From Myself
11. Puakenikeni (feat. Brick & Lace)
12. Zoo
13. Steam (feat. Eva)
14. Whatever Happens
15. I M.I.S.S. U (feat. Pharrell Williams)
16. Until U Love U
17. By My Side (feat. Akon)
18. Psycho
19. Baby Love (JR Rotem Remix) (feat. Will.I.Am)
Parte 1
Parte 2
Baixar Nicole Scherzinger – Her Name Is Nicole | Download Nicole Scherzinger – Her Name Is Nicole | Nicole Scherzinger – Her Name Is Nicole
0 comentários:
Postar um comentário